Artist Research Task (Mohammed)

 Artist Research Task (Mohammed)

Harry101UK (Harry Callaghan)



Harry101UK is a 3D Artist, in the UK. Harry is most known for his animations based on the memorable video game franchise, Portal. He utilises Source Filmmaker, an animation software which uses the Source engine but has recently moved on to Source 2 Filmmaker, an updated version of the original Source Filmmaker, which is present in Valve's most recent game directory, Half Life: Alyx. Harry101UK is most known for his "Meet the Cores" franchise which is a parody of the popular video game trailers for Team Fortress 2. 


Harry is also known for parodying famous songs & making them Portal-themed. "This is Aperture" being one of them, which is a parody of a song from The Nightmare Before Christmas, "This is Halloween".


Why his work inspires me
One of the main reasons why his work is such a huge deal to me is that, he's a huge inspiration in becoming a 3D Artist as well. His work, gives me an energy jolt into using Source Filmmaker myself, and I do enjoy using the software, despite how old & buggy it is. I plan to become an animator for short films. Here's some of my work;




Andrew Stanton

Andrew Stanton is a Director, Screenwriter & Animator at Pixar. As a Director, Andrew's work is most known for, WALL-E, Finding Nemo, Finding Dory.  I find that the work he does, especially for WALL-E, inspires me to be an animator myself. 




Why his work inspires me?
When I watched WALL-E when I was a child, I was immediately hooked into the character & the story. The animation in, WALL-E itself was really captivating to see & how it all came together, it really captured my goal to becoming an animator.

Brad Bird

Brad Bird is another animator, director & voice actor at Pixar, who inspires me in becoming an animator. He's most known for, The Iron Giant, The Incredibles & Incredibles 2. 




Why his work inspires me?

Bird's work in the Incredibles franchise, which is another childhood treasure for me, really gave me the energy to work as an animator. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sculpting in Blender

TARDIS Compositing Project

Chase Yourself Project